Tuesday, April 23, 2013

 
 
Kathy U. used Cricut Cartridges-Sesame Street Friends, CTMH Art Philosophy & Cricut Craft Room Basics for my Card with a window.
 



I made this card with a window. I added a piece of clear plastic for the window and I ran it thru my Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday folder. I love how it always turns out on plastic.
I hope you enjoyed my card today.
 
What I used:
Cricut Cartridges - Sesame Street Friends, CTMH Art Philosophy & Cricut Craft Room Basics
Pink Cricut Expression
ATG
Zip Dry Adhesive
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Folder Happy Birthday
All Cardstock and paper is from my stash
White Gelly Roll Pen #08
Glitter Gelly Roll Pen
Studio G Self Adhesive Gems
 Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!
  Kathy  ©
I welcome all comments and I love reading each and everyone of them! Please feel free to join my blog. I would love to have you as a friend.
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments! :)