Wednesday, May 8, 2013

 
 
Kathy used Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art and CTMH - Art Philosophy. Please visit her blog to see how she made this http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/
Welcome everyone!  Glad you could join me today for the Deign Team Day with my Cricut Craft Room. Today is Wednesday and I was to use a Cake Cartridge.
I uses the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge and CTMH- Art Philosophy.






What I used:

Cricut Cartridges  - Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art & CTMH- Art Philosophy
ATG
Zip Dry Adhesive
White Card stock from Cricut
Glass Brads
Gems - Studio G - from Wal-Mart
Pink Paper - DCWV Timeless Textures
Glitter Paper for my stash
Stamps - Hero Arts - #CL497

 
 I hope you enjoyed your visit! Make sure you come back and see what else is happening. Have a great day!

 
Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!
  Kathy  ©
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments! :)