Monday, May 13, 2013


 What Can My Mind Design Monday May 13, 2013 - Using 3 Frogs in a Project. 
Welcome everyone! Glad you could join me today for the daily project for My Cricut Craft Room. http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
Today I the theme is to Use 3 Frogs on a project. I had the hardest time with this one. I hope you enjoy my fun layout.
 This layout is a 12 X 12.  For my layout I used 3 frogs in all different sizes and I placed an Action Wobble behind each one. I love to see the funny wiggly eye shake when you wiggle the frogs. Makes me laugh.
 







What I used:

Cricut Cartridges - Home Accents, Create A Critter, Paper Doll Dress Up and Gypsy Wonderings.
Gypsy
ATG
Zip Dry Adhesive
Stitched paper for my stash
Stamp - Lawn Fawn - #LF439 - "Bee Mine" & #LF386 - "Flying By"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
3 Action Wobbles
Wiggly Eyes
Silver Gel Pen

 Don't forget that every day, each one of the design team members has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ everyday and be prepared to be amazed!

Entered:


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!
Kathy  ©

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I bet those frogs are too cute wobbling around! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments! :)