Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Graduation day!
Welcome everyone!  Glad you could join me today for the daily project for Exploring Cricut. http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/

Today I decided to make a Graduation card. There are so many young ladies and gentlemen that I know that are graduating this year. So I started working on some of them. This card today is a 5X7 for a young lady and it is on Craft color card stock.







 Of course I left the inside blank so I can fill that part out when I know who it's going to.

What I used:
Cricut Cartridges - Paper Dolls Teen Scene, Paper Dolls for Everyday & mother's Day Bouquet.
ATG
Zip Dry Adhesive
Gems - Studio G - from Wal-Mart
White Gel Pen
Tiny seed beads
The saying was from my stash. It's a clear sticker. If anyone knows please let me know.

Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com/everyday and be prepared to be amazed!

Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!
Kathy  ©

4 comments:

  1. You really did such a super job on this stunning card. Wow! I love all of the extras you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I like all the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is a wonderful graduation card! Love all the flowers and of course your cool teen girl :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Kathy!! This is awesome!! Love everything about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments! :)