Tuesday, August 6, 2013


Fruit Card for My Cricut Craft Room

Welcome to Kathy's Corner

Today the design team was challenged to make 
a card and it had to do with fruit. I had a lot of fun making this one. Check it out below.  

 
Welcome everyone! Glad you could join me for today's project at My Cricut Craft Room.

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

 Today I am sharing my Cherry shaped card. This card is approximately 6" x 5 1/2". 
 I used My Cricut Craft Room and used the Cricut Cartridge Spring Seasonal and found the cut little Cherries and made them into a shaped fruit card.
 Easy peasy. :)
 
What I used:
My Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridges - Spring Seasonal and CTMH - Art Philosophy Scotch ATG Adhesive
Zip Dry Adhesive
Gel Pens - White and Black
2 Tiny Gold Brads
Zig 2 Way Glue
Pop Dots
Stamp - Jaded Blossom - "Feeling Fruity"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Plum and Cottage Ivy
Ink - Memories Red Barn
Paper - Cherry's - Envelope -  DSWV 12x12 nursery Rhymes
     Cricut card stock - white and the green
Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
everyday and be prepared to be amazed!
Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day!
Kathy  ©
 
Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you had fun!
Have a great day! God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is a great shaped card! Love the cherries! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the sweet comments.
      Have a great weekend.
      Kathy

      Delete

I love all of your comments! :)