Wednesday, August 21, 2013

 
Border Card for My Cricut Craft Room
Welcome to Kathy's Corner
Today the design team was challenged to make a card using a border feature. Check it out below.  
 
Welcome everyone! Glad you could join me for today's project at My Cricut Craft Room.
Today I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to make my card with a number border.  I cut out the card base <Square1> at 5" x 10". The border <Circle5> at 1" x 5" and the swirls <Tab2> was cut at 3.167" x 3.153". I hand cut the layers at 4.75" x 4.75" and 4.5" x 4.5". I only rounded three of the corners with my corner rounder.   
 






What I used:
My Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridge - CTMH Art Philosophy
Scotch ATG Adhesive
Zip Dry Adhesive
Gel Pens - White and Black
Zig 2 Way Glue
Paper - Colorbok Textured Card Stock - White, DCWV Fresh Floral Stack 12x12, Every Elle 8.5x11
Pop Dots Dimensional
Bling - Ki Hampton Art #119
White Ribbon  from my stash
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

 

Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

everyday and be prepared to be amazed!

 

Kathy  ©

 

Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you had fun!

Have a great day! God Bless!

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely and elegant looking card. Love how you combined the border into the card!

    L.E.
    lepaperstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments! :)