Wednesday, August 14, 2013





Shape Card for My Cricut Craft Room


 
Welcome to Kathy's Corner

Today the design team was challenged to Use a Shape to Make a Card. I had a lot of fun making this one. Check it out below.  
 
Welcome everyone! Glad you could join me for today's project at My Cricut Craft Room.

 Today I have made a card using a Birthday Cake and I made in into a card. I cut the card out and all of the pieces and put everything together. I stamped Happy Birthday with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a banner that came with my CTMH - Artiste Cartridge. I inked around the edge and used pop dot to give the card some dimension. 
 
.  I added very small bows to the card and added a pearl to each one. On the inside of the card I stamped a border with some Memento Yellow ink and then stamped my sentiment. I added some bling and all finished. Easy Peasy. I hope you enjoyed today's card.

 What I used:
My Cricut Craft Room
Cricut Cartridge - Wrap It Up
Scotch ATG Adhesive
Zip Dry Adhesive
Gel Pens - White and Black
Zig 2 Way Glue
Paper - Colorbok Textured Card Stock - White
        and Provo Craft - Cricut - Christmas Cheer 12x6 (Stripped paper
for candles)
Pop Dots Dimensional
Pearls - Jolee's All That Bling
Black Ribbon form my stash
Banner - From Artiste Cartridge bundle
Stamps - Happy Birthday - Pink By Design, You Take the Cake  Rubbernecker Stamps and the yellow edge stamp, Avery Elle Fan Fair.
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Yellow corn (I think)

 
Don't forget that every day, each one of the designers has a Cricut creation to share with you.  We hope to inspire you to explore your Cricut cartridges and have lots of fun doing it!!  Be sure to pop by the blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
everyday and be prepared to be amazed!


Kathy  ©

 

Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you had fun!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday cake shaped card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is such a good card! I love your inside frosting too!

    L.E. Paper Studio
    lepaperstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments! :)